Skip to content
Super:bit expansion board for micro:bit (Micro:bit Foundation Educational STEM Learning Kit for Kids)
Central axis design, bilateral symmetry.
Onboard content is rich, micro:bit socket, programmable RGB lights, buzzer, and support IIC, serial communication.
Power ability to drive DC motors, stepper motors, servos, onboard buzzer and programmable RGB lights.
17 effective micro:bit IO ports, 10 alligator clip interfaces are reserved, and some Yahboom sensor modules can be connected.
Three power supply method: micro USB power supply, 18650 lithium battery power supply, 3-5v external battery box power supply.
6. Compatible with LEGO bricks, can build a variety of creative shapes, such as building blocks robots, windmills, cars and so on.
7. It means the BBC micro:bit can very easily become the core of a whole variety of robotics projects.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device